Author and global business strategy leader Michele Wucker speaks with Green Connections Radio host Joan Michelson in this enlightening interview to learn how to see potential threats in your world – business, romance, family, finances – in time to manage them better.
- What gray rhinos are and how to avoid them.
- How to see things you don’t want to see.
- Decision-making structures that incentivize seeing more threats – and opportunities.
- Be the “Challenger-in-Chief” in your own world and invite opposite points of view.
- How our short-term focused society puts us at risk for missing huge threats
Latest posts by Michele Wucker (see all)
- World Economic Forum Agenda: The 4th Industrial Revolution, Personalized - August 3, 2018
- 2018 Top Gray Rhinos Mid-Year Update - August 1, 2018
- Some Thoughts on Global Catastrophic Risks - June 20, 2018