Author and global business strategy leader Michele Wucker speaks with Green Connections Radio host Joan Michelson in this enlightening interview to learn how to see potential threats in your world – business, romance, family, finances – in time to manage them better.
- What gray rhinos are and how to avoid them.
- How to see things you don’t want to see.
- Decision-making structures that incentivize seeing more threats – and opportunities.
- Be the “Challenger-in-Chief” in your own world and invite opposite points of view.
- How our short-term focused society puts us at risk for missing huge threats
Latest posts by Michele Wucker (see all)
- Top Risks of 2018 End-Year Wrap-Up - December 21, 2018
- Why You Should Care that the University of Illinois Is Worried about Chinese Student Enrollments - December 14, 2018
- What Skydiving Has to Do with Tax Hikes - December 5, 2018