I am delighted to participate in the ESG Global Leaders Summit. This important conversation could not be more timely. This July was the hottest month ever recorded. A billion or more sea creatures were cooked to death off the coast of Canada as heat records were shattered. Smoke from raging wildfires in the Western United States has continued to drift across the continent.
- Can Humans Adapt to Climate Change?
- Applying Gray Rhino Theory for Reinvention
- GUEST POST: Could “Gun Control” Activists Use Better Marketing?
- Climbing Gold Podcast Explores Risk Fingerprints in Elite Alpinism
- Exploring Cli-Fi Part II: Books by Theme
- Exploring the Future via Cli-Fi
- NextUp Podcast: Debunking Stereotypes on Women and Risk
- Be That Lawyer Podcast on The Risks We Take