This is one of Michele’s most frequently requested keynote topics. Top Global Economy Gray Rhinos combines her deep experience and personal network in global policy, finance, and economics with the powerful framework she developed for helping decision makers to improve their responses to clear and present dangers. Join the CEOs, risk professionals, boards, thought leaders, and senior financial and national policy officials around the world who apply gray rhino theory to their strategic decision making.
The audience will leave with:
- Insights into top ‘gray rhino’ risks in the global economy and their impact on business in general and specific industries. These may include financial fragilities (debt dilemmas; monetary cycle impacts on banks and economies); the impact of AI; climate emergency and knock-on effects; geopolitical tensions; demographic change; (mis) info-demics; technological disruption. Issue focus and additional topics of interest may be agreed upon.
- Guidance on what signs to look for to determine how these risks may play out
- A dynamic systems approach to how these risks may interact and multiply their impact beyond the sum of the parts
- A framework for improving strategic responses
This program is perfect for:
- Senior Management
- Chief Risk Officers
- Board Retreats
- Association Annual Meetings
- Top Clients
Adaptable format: 20 to 40 min keynote plus Q&A, or longer workshop/strategy planning session
In Conversation with Hong Hao, Phoenix Financial Forum for the Greater Bay AreaMeet the Leader, London School of Economics, LSE Ideas and China Foresight
The Economist Radio with Tom Standage
Emerging World with Afshin Molavi
The 2022 Doomsday Clock on Sustain What? with Andrew Revkin
The Big Questions We Face in Coming Months with Amy Guth on Crain’s Chicago Business Podcast
The Risk Episode: Black Swans, Grey Rhinos, Angels & Demons on 8th Layer Insights with Perry Carpenter
OODAcast: Michele Wucker on Identifying and Confronting the Obvious Risks of Gray Rhinos with Matt DeVost
Information Security Forum ISF Podcast with Steve Durbin
Unpacking the Silicon Valley Bank Collapse, Billion Dollar Moves with Sarah Chen-Spellings,
This program is based on insights developed in THE GRAY RHINO: How to Recognize and Act on the Obvious Dangers We Ignore. Enquire about bulk book sales as part of a speaking package.