Hanging on my office wall is a digital print on metal of a little girl with a paintbrush facing down a giant rhino whose toenails she has painted fuchsia. In black silhouette, the girl looks like a cross between a Banksy image and the Fearless Girl statue on Wall Street.
- You Are What You Risk Launches in Korean
- The Risk of Not Trusting
- Investment, Women, and Risk on The Purse Podcast
- IQ2 and Richmond Forum: Can Humans Adapt to Climate Change?
- Applying Gray Rhino Theory for Reinvention
- Ellig Group Webinar on Responding to Obvious Risks
- GUEST POST: Could “Gun Control” Activists Use Better Marketing?
- Climbing Gold Podcast Explores Risk Fingerprints in Elite Alpinism