Anne Janzer is an award-winning author, nonfiction writing coach and marketing practitioner on a mission to help people make a positive impact with their writing. She supports and encourages writers, authors and marketers through her books, blog posts, online courses, webinars, and teaching.
Her book, The Writer’s Process, won a gold medal from Readers’ Favorite and a silver medal in the ForeWord INDIES Book of the Year award. The Workplace Writer’s Process, winner of the 2018 IndieReader Discovery Aware for Nonfiction, was named one of the best business writing books of all time by BookAuthority. Her book Writing to Be Understood, about effective nonfiction writing, won a gold medal in the 2019 Independent Publisher Book Awards.
Listen to her recent interview with Michele Wucker or read the transcript HERE.
- What it’s been like to write a big idea book that has had a global impact
- How that book has led to the next one she’s working on
- The emotional impact of the animal metaphor
- The challenges of writing a “big idea” book as a woman.
- You Are What You Risk on Wall Street Coach podcast - April 27, 2021
- The Innovation Show with Aidan McCullen - October 8, 2020
- strategy+business: Lessons from COVID-19 about communicating risk - September 15, 2020