I admit it, I am risk averse, at least with my finances. Those who know me would say the opposite in most other aspects of my list. I have jumped out of a plane (proof in photo!), swam with sharks and entrepreneurship is certainly risky. How do you know when this risk is smart? My answer, when you are clear on why you are doing it. Some risks are worth taking. Risk begets reward, enables progress and also put us outside of our comfort zone. I usually listen to my gut when deciding about risk. That may be the intuitor…
- You Are What You Risk Launches in Korean
- The Risk of Not Trusting
- Investment, Women, and Risk on The Purse Podcast
- IQ2 and Richmond Forum: Can Humans Adapt to Climate Change?
- Applying Gray Rhino Theory for Reinvention
- Ellig Group Webinar on Responding to Obvious Risks
- GUEST POST: Could “Gun Control” Activists Use Better Marketing?
- Climbing Gold Podcast Explores Risk Fingerprints in Elite Alpinism