Michele Wucker spoke about her new book YOU ARE WHAT YOU RISK as a guest on Electric Ladies podcast (formerly Green Connections Radio) in the episode “What Is Risk” posted October 6. 2021. Host Joan Michelson interviews women innovators and leaders in energy, climate and corporate responsibility exploring topics including innovation, careers, technologies, policy, leadership, and every industry from batteries to fashion to money and investing – and how they are affecting our lives and our livelihoods. We always bring a new perspective.
- What exactly a risk fingerprint is and how to find yours, and those of the people in your life.
- How families, peer groups, organizations, and even countries each have risk fingerprints and how to use this tool to understand them better.
- How men and women see risk differently – and what impact that has in the workplace and families.
- How risk is a tool of negotiation and innovation, and the differences in it between executives in large companies versus entrepreneurs.
- Plus, insightful career advice for using the risk fingerprint tools in your career….
And much more!
“Understand what your risk fingerprint is, and the most important things about who you are. That, in turn, leads to the path forward that you’re going to chart through often very, very uncertain times, and will help you to make the choices that you need. That that risk fingerprint is like your north star and your anchor.” Michele Wucker on Electric Ladies podcast
LISTEN below or on your favorite podcast channel:
- Kindle Sale: You Are What You Risk is $1.99 in May only - May 15, 2022
- NextUp Podcast: Debunking Stereotypes on Women and Risk - May 7, 2022
- Be That Lawyer Podcast on The Risks We Take - April 26, 2022