Gray Rhino & Company CEO Michele Wucker was a panelist on a FlexJobs webinar on Risk and the Future of Work: How to Thrive Amid Uncertainty with FlexJobs CEO Sara Sutton and Deskpass CoFounder and Chief Community Officer Nicole Vasquez, on April 8, 2021. The webinar built on a conversation from Wucker’s new book, YOU ARE WHAT YOU RISK: The New Art and Science of Navigating an Uncertain World, in which she interviewed both Sutton and Vasquez.
Risk and uncertainty have become a much larger component of our everyday lives over the last pandemic year. As you venture into the changing future of work over the next several years, understanding your own relationship with risk and uncertainty will be critical to confidently take on whatever comes your way both personally and professionally.
The webinar conversation includes:
- Your risk profile and personal approach to risk and uncertainty
- Implications for job searching and the future of work
- What risk skills will the jobs of the future require
- New definitions of workers in remote work
- How employers and job seekers view risk and how to meet the needs of both
- Audience Q&A
Watch and listen below: