THE GRAY RHINO author Michele Wucker talks with the FT’s Matt Klein about why we don’t deal with problems we see in advance – and how to fix it- on the January 18, 2018 edition of FT Alphachat, the conversational podcast about business and economics produced by the Financial Times in New York. Each week, FT hosts and guests delve into a new theme, with more wonkiness, humour and irreverence than you’ll find anywhere else. LISTEN HERE.
- You Are What You Risk Launches in Korean
- The Risk of Not Trusting
- Investment, Women, and Risk on The Purse Podcast
- IQ2 and Richmond Forum: Can Humans Adapt to Climate Change?
- Applying Gray Rhino Theory for Reinvention
- Ellig Group Webinar on Responding to Obvious Risks
- GUEST POST: Could “Gun Control” Activists Use Better Marketing?
- Climbing Gold Podcast Explores Risk Fingerprints in Elite Alpinism