Michele Wucker joined host Jana Hlistova for Episode #64 of The Purse Podcast, aimed at women who want to be smart about money, discussing The Gray Rhino, the Risk Fingerprint, and Why Women Are Good at Taking Risks.
Topics covered include:
- Risk: What is it and how do we perceive it differently based on our own risk fingerprint?
- The gray rhino: How we can apply it to the global economy and the financial markets today?
- How women and men think and act on risk
- Systemic risk and how women can protect themselves
- Women: their finances, investing and building their net worth: what are some of the key risks
- What are the gray rhinos the retail investor needs to watch out for?
Listen below or on your favorite podcast platform: