Michele Wucker shares 5 key insights from her new book, You Are What You Risk: The New Art and Science of Navigating an Uncertain World, a Spring 2021 Next Big Idea Club Nominee.
The 5 big ideas from You Are What You Risk:
- Your Risk Fingerprint
- Risk Empathy
- The Risk Ecosystem
- Stop Saying “Risk Averse”
- Risk management has to involve our reactions to risks, not just the dangers we face.
Latest posts by The Gray Rhino (see all)
- Kindle Sale: You Are What You Risk is $1.99 in May only - May 15, 2022
- NextUp Podcast: Debunking Stereotypes on Women and Risk - May 7, 2022
- Be That Lawyer Podcast on The Risks We Take - April 26, 2022