The Purse Podcast with Jana Hlistova hosted Michele Wucker and Barbara Stewart for a stimulating conversation about how women manage risk in investment, careers, and life.
We talk about:
- Why we need to understand risk
- How risk relates to women specifically around money and investing
- Debunking negative stereotypes and money myths
- The impact on women of risk stereotypes: how they invest and how they are perceived by the financial services industry
- How women can overcome systemic risk in order to ensure their financial resilience and their financial security
- Investing in yourself.
Listen below to the episode released March 11, 2023:
Latest posts by The Gray Rhino (see all)
- DCRO Live Event Series Launches - March 13, 2023
- The Purse Podcast: How Women Manage Risk - March 12, 2023
- CAP STRAT Womens Forum: Changing the Narrative around Women and Risk - March 8, 2023