The DCRO Institute announced today that it has recognized the accomplishments and contributions of nine individuals – each an exemplar in their dedication to advancing the best in risk governance practices and the connection between better governance and value creation.
DCRO Exemplar Award honorees are chosen based on the key areas of Integrity, Innovation, Leadership, and Service with an emphasis on a long history of, or positive and important changes to, risk governance and sustainability practices in their work.
“I have worked with each of these individuals and can attest to their commitment to the highest standards of risk governance and service to others,” said David R. Koenig, President and Chief Executive Officer of the DCRO Institute. “We’re pleased to honor them and hope that this recognition of their work will inspire others to likewise innovate and pursue high ideals in this area.”
Named as individual DCRO Exemplar Award Winners are:
• Antonius Alijoyo, Indonesia
• Moorad Choudhry, United Kingdom
• Ursuline Foley, United States
• Rachael Johnson, United Kingdom
• Bartley J. Madden, United States
• Cristina Martinez, Spain
• Nada Rizkallah, Lebanon
• Alex Sidorenko, Spain
• Michele Wucker, United States
Read the full press release HERE.
- DCRO Live Event Series Launches - March 13, 2023
- The Purse Podcast: How Women Manage Risk - March 12, 2023
- CAP STRAT Womens Forum: Changing the Narrative around Women and Risk - March 8, 2023